Recognition for Cullers
Culler certificate, social network badges, Logikcull apparel, VIP status at CullCons and other Logikcull events.
Recognition for Pro Cullers
Printed certificate, social media badges, updated user profile, a bottle of Logikcull wine, special Pro Culler status at CullCons and other Logikcull events.
Recognition for Master Cullers
The intrinsic value of being the best in your class. Plus a private reception with the Logikcull executive team, and more.
Logikcull’s certification exam is experiential. To advance beyond basic Culler certification, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the following requirements:
Available to anyone with a Logikcull accountGet Started
- Is a Logikcull user for 120 days or more
- Completed 20 unique users sessions or more
- Active within the product within the last 240 days
- Created a project, uploaded data, and completed
a production in their use of the product
- Passed the basic Culler Certification exam
- Is a Logikcull user for 365 days or more
- Completed 30 unique user sessions or more
- Active in the product within the last 240 days
- Created 20 projects, 10 uploads, and 10 productions or more in their use of the product
- Passed the Pro Culler Certification exam
Culler certification exams are rigorous tests of your ability to understand conceptual frameworks and product workflows as well as to perform specific activities within the context of active discovery projects.
50 minutes to complete
- Simple and advanced search strategies
- Grouping and filtering documents
- Leveraging metadata
- Search and review workflows
- Quality control measures
Product and practical exam
75 minutes to complete
- Load files and database uploads
- Cloud-to-cloud ingestion
- Project set up and review management
- Document filtering and batching
- Producing documents
Product and practical exam
90 minutes to complete
- Project administration
- Quality control and reporting
- Complex searching
- Production specifications
- Issue identification and resolution
- Team management and training
Your status as a Certified Culler shows the world that you value competency, security, efficiency, and cost control in the discovery process, so don’t be shy!
Culler certificate, social network badges, Logikcull apparel and VIP status at Logikcull events.
Printed certificate, social media badges, updated user profile, a bottle of Logikcull wine, and special Pro Culler status at Logikcull events.
The intrinsic benefit of being the best in your class. Plus, a trip to Logikcull’s San Francisco headquarters, a private reception with the Logikcull executive team, and more.
Culler Certification is a demonstration of continued skill and mastery and must be renewed annually.
Renewal is at the same rate and requires evidence of continued engagement with the product, through demonstrated hours in-app and engagement with at least 2 training sessions or webinars a year.
In lieu of product engagement and training, users can also opt to retake the exam to show that they're up-to-date with any new developments.