Effective August 5, 2022
Logik Systems, Inc.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Logikcull may collect and receive personal information in a variety of ways:
• Personal Information (other than Hosted Data). Logikcull’s Sites may have collected the following categories of personal information from you:
o Various identifiers, including, name, address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
o Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e)), including, telephone number or financial information.
o Commercial information, including, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
o Biometric information, including, behavioral characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information.
o Internet or other similar network activity, including, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, including protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our Services(e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click stream data in order to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer ourServices.
o Geolocation data, including, physical location or movements.
o Sensory data, including, audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
o Professional or employment-related information, including, current or past job history.
o Educational information, including, transcript, student records, grades and performance, activities, school name or school ID.
o Inferences drawn from other personal information, including, profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
o Protected classification characteristics, including, race, color, national origin, marital status, sex, veteran or military status.
o Information received from a government entity or other third party.
Personal information does not include information that is publicly available or information that is deidentified or aggregated.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. Certain information may be excluded from the CCPA’s scope because it is subject to protection under federal or other state specific law.
• Access and Data Portability. You have the right to request that Logikcull disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable request from you, we will disclose to you: (1) a copy of the personal information that we collect about you; (2) the categories of personal information that we collected about you; (3) the purposes for which such personal information was collected, disclosed or sold; (4) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected; and (5) the categories of third parties with whom such personal information may have been shared.
• Data Deletion. You have the right to request that Logikcull delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable request from you, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
• DataCorrection. You have the right to request that we correct your personal information that we have collected.
• Right to Restrict Sensitive Information Processing. You have the right to request that we restrict our use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information (as defined under applicable privacy laws).
• Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under this privacy notice. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under this privacy notice.
EXERCISING YOUR CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
Calling us at 844.363.3347
Emailing us at email@example.com
Mailing us at:
Logik Systems, Inc.
548 Market St. #40135
San Francisco, CA 94104
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
Any verifiable request must include sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information (or an authorized representative) and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell your Personal Information.
OTHER CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
• Shine The Light Law. California's"Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Do-Not-Track. Do-Not-Track signals are certain consumer browser settings that request that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. While our Sites do not currently recognizeDo-Not-Track signals, we do not track activities that occur on websites other than our own and declining to accept cookies will ensure that online activities on our websites are not tracked.