This privacy notice does not apply to any third party applications or software that integrate with the Services through the Logikcull platform ("Third Party Services"), or any other third party products, services or businesses.
In addition, a separate agreement governs delivery, access and use of the Services and Sites ("Terms of Service"),including the processing of any data, files or other content submitted through customer's or its user's use of the Service accounts (collectively, "HostedData"). Each customer entering into the Terms of Service controls their instance of the Services and any associated Hosted Data. This privacy notice and the Logikcull PrivacyPolicy do not apply to Hosted Data. If you have any questions about specific setting and privacy practices, please contact:
Logik Systems, Inc.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Logikcull uses several safeguards if Logikcull transfers information originating from the European Union, the European Economic Area and their member states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom to other countries:
• Data Privacy Framework. Logikcull is committed to participate in and has certified its compliance with the principles of the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (“EU-U.S. DPF”) and, as applicable, the UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF (“UK DPF”), and theSwiss-U.S. DPF (“Swiss DPF”) for transfers of personal data from such respective jurisdictions (collectively, “DPF”). In cases of onward transfers of data, received pursuant to the DPF, Logikcull is potentially liable.
• To learn more about the DPF, and to view our certification, visit the Data Privacy Framework List at https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/participant-search.
• With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the DPF, Logikcull is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• You may submit a complaint regarding our DPF practices to email@example.com. We will respond to all such complaints within forty-five(45) days. Alternatively, you may contact our U.S.-based independent dispute resolution provider at no cost to you at https://www.verasafe.com/public-resources/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may submit a complaint through the DPF website at https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the DPF website, you may been titled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
• In certain situations, Logikcull may rely upon other legal data transfer mechanisms for data transfers from the EU, UK, or Switzerland. These may include, without limitation, the usage of the applicable Standard Contractual Clauses.
Any issues with respect to data originating from theEuropean Union, the European Economic Area and their member states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom to other countries notice may be sent to:
Logik Systems, Inc.
℅ VeraSafe Ireland Ltd.
Unit 3D North Point House
North Point Business Park
New Mallow Road
EU RESIDENT RIGHT TO ACCESS
• Customers or Users of Logikcull. In the event you are a Logikcull customer or user of the Logikcull Site or Services, upon request, Logikcull will provide you with information regarding whether Logikcull holds any of your personal data. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal data by contacting Logikcull at firstname.lastname@example.org. Logikcull will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
• Non-Customers/Users of Logikcull. Logikcull acknowledges that you have the right to access your portable personal data.Logikcull has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Logikcull customer within whose account your data exists (the data controller). If requested to remove data Logikcull will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
EU RESIDENT COOKIE USE