Skip to main content
- Bates numbering (Bates stamping or Bates labeling) creates a way to identify and find every page in a production in order for counsel to navigate large documents easier.
- How to add Bates stamps to a PDF:
- Once you are on the third step of downloading or producing your documents in Logikcull, you will find the section Endorsements where you can outline your Bates stamp requirements.
- Click the “+” sign under images, named More options and image defaults.
- Scroll down to the Include image endorsement/branding section, and switch the dropdown to say Yes.
- You can then choose where you want your endorsement(s) placed as well as various other customizations.
- Note: With the ability to endorse in Logikcull, there's no need to print and stamp them manually, nor the need to export to a separate program such as Adobe for Bates stamping.