Skip to main content
- Once you have uploaded documents and created a search within Logikcull, simply look for the CSV Download button on the Results row, direction above the Search input box.
- Click the button and choose your options, include a file name, whether to include families and/or culled family members, and your choice of a field template.
- Optionally, you can choose to create a new field template at this time by selecting +Create a new template in the template selection drop down box.
- Click Create CSV Download and watch for your CSV download to appear directly below the Search Results statistics row and begin processing.
- Once complete, click on the Click here to download link to retrieve your CSV file of your search results featuring your chosen metadata.